COLD BREWER (Updated design)
The next generation of Cold Pro from Brewista for those wanting larger volumes of cold brew with ease.
The patented lift, twist and drain system makes brewing cold brew a breeze, eliminating the mess and and hassle that can come with other cold brew systems.
Will produce up to 25L of cold brew.
A tapered bottom ensures that every last bit of cold brew drains through the spigot while the retaining well below the spigot makes sure no grounds make it into the cold brew you’re serving.
The Cold Pro™ Plus Complete kit includes:
- 35 Litre bucket ( 25 Litre yield)
- Paper Filters- 20 pack
- Permanent Filter
- Adaptor Ring
- Outlet Filter Holder
- Outlet Filters (3 pack)
Other important advantages:
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Complete immersion of grounds - means delivery of consistent flavour profiles
- Easy draining - lift and lock mechanism
- New Integrated design eliminates need for adaptor ring
- Translucent material to see cold brew levels at any angle
- Tapered bottom ensures all cold brew drains through the spigot
- Recessed outlet filter holder
- Retention well to catch any errant grounds
- Snap-tight lid allows for stacking of buckets, using less space in your cooler
- Large, built-in handles make the unit easy to lift and move
- Includes 5 patented Brewista Essentials stand-and-fill paper filters
- Includes 2 patented Brewista Essentials Smart Brew™ stand-and-fill PLA filters
- Dishwasher safe, BPA free HDPE (high-density polyethylene) construction
- NSF certified
Brewista’s permanent filter is the heart of the system. Made of durable, BPA free polypropylene and a photo etched stainless steel mesh, can be used on its own, or together with a paper filter and/ or the polyfiber finishing filter.
This is connected directly to the spigot for ultimate refinement. Poly fiber filters are available to take the concentrate down to 5 microns, making cold brew coffee concentrate suitable for use with nitrogen dispensing systems.
The open design of the Brewista permanent filter allows users to stir the grounds, reducing steeping time and preventing the waste caused by grounds left unsaturated inside a sealed bag.
Adaptor rings are available to fit the 10 gallon Rubbermaid Brute food safe bucket, the Curtis TC-10H 10 gallon stainless steel dispenser*, or the Carlisle Bain Marie® 22 quart white bucket that is the current industry standard. The same Brewista permanent filter fits each bucket with the appropriate adaptor ring.
A Ready to Drink Recipe Suggestion
- Fill your Cold Pro™ Bucket with 14 litres of water.
- Coarsely grind 1.35kg of your favorite coffee blend.
- Add the grounds into a paper filter inside the permanent filter.
- Let the coffee pre-bloom for a few minutes before adding 14 more litres of water directly to the coffee grounds.
- Cover the Cold Pro™ and let sit overnight.
- The next morning, lift and turn the permanent filter to allow your brew to drain.
- Dispense your ready-to-drink cold brew and enjoy!