HIGH LEVEL HAND GRINDER
THE NEW STANDARD FOR HIGH LEVEL MANUAL GRINDERS
Not just any grinder. It's the finest high end grinder we've ever seen to enter the market. So darn adjustable that you'll be able to get extremely precise grinding with less fines and more flavour. It's going to squeeze the best from your beans. This is the bees knees of grinders, the finest of the fine.
Patented S2C burrs (spike to cut) will spike the beans then cut them, a revolutionary way to get the best grind with less fines.
The most important part of a grinder and the part that affect the end product the most, are the burrs. The workhorse within the grinder that makes the difference to the end result.
Timemore realised that if they improved the cut and reduced the squeezing of the beans when grinding that there would be less fines, less clogging when brewing and less risk of over extraction.
What do you get?
- 1 x Timemore Chestnut X Coffee Grinder: Black
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Grinder Brush
- Patented S2C burrs (spike to cut)
- Burrs: made from high carbon stainless steel (SUS440) for wear and rust resistance
- Suitable for espresso, pour over and French press
- Adjustments: 24 clicks and each position can be adjusted by a secondary 5 clicks, 24 x 5 gives 120 clicks for high precision adjusting.
- Dual bearings to ensure the shaft spins smoothly and is stable
- Foldable handle - why take extra space or take off your grinder handle if you can just easily just flick it down or up? Easy and satisfying to do!
- Body of the grinder is made from aluminium alloy, square for hand held comfort
- S2C burrs are 42mm
- Capacity of 30-35g depending on the density of your beans.
- Square prism and ergonomic design for Easy Hand grip
- Dual-ball bearing to fix the central axis perfect
- Adjust coarseness Point by point
- Manufactured in High precision and integral CNC
- Long lasting Stainless Steel
- Cut from a single piece of aluminum
- Dimensions - 160mm x 55mm
- Weight - 765g
FULLY FUNDED ON KICKSTARTER: