The design of the product is intuitive as can be. To use it simply remove the silicone tamping sheet from the Click Mat and use the included allen key to adjust the click!
A mat which clicks when you tamp with the right pressure, helping to improve your espresso with puck consistency. Once you've applied the pressure you set, it will click to let you know you've reached the right pressure when tamping the portafilter.
How it works:
- Place portafilter on the mat and tamp in your normal way
- When you hear the "click!” you have reached the correct pressure.The signal provides a very distinct click sound at the exact moment you reach the target force.
How to adjust the Attento Click Mat:
- Remove the silicone tamping sheet from the Click Mat
- Use the provided allen key to adjust to the force when you want it to click. You can set it between 10 to 25 kg
- Use weighing scales to set the correct pressure
- Rubber disc to tamp on
- Allen key to adjust the pressure
- Made from stainless steel, nylon and food safe silicon
- Size 107mm diameter 15mm thick including body of stainless steel plate.
- Includes spare rubber disc