Not just amazing packaging but an awesome hand grinder with very even grind.
Inside this impressive black box you will find the most exquisite hand grinder. From the moment you pick up this hand crafted grinder, even before you grind your first beans, you'll be sold. The detachable metal handle, its perfectly formed chestnut body, the sheer weight of it. Everything about it is reassuringly quality.
To adjust the size of the grind is easy, just turn the dial to click onto the next sized dot.
Crafted from one piece of aluminium this grinder did not win a RedDot design prize in 2017 product for nothing. It's just awesome.
This Chestnut version has the walnut wood base and a slightly squared aluminium body which helps maintain a good grip for a stable grind action.
This grinder is best for coarser grinder, ie for pour over, syphon and French Press, but with some extra effort can be used for espresso too. If you really want a fine grind or to grind Turkish coffee please contact us for a price for the Chestnut G1S which has Italian titanium burrs.
Makes an awesome gift for any coffee lover. We have it in silver or black. If you want to see more, just click here to watch the grinder in action.
- Hardened stainless steel burrs HRC58
- Can grind approx 30g of beans
- Aluminium body
- Wooden knob on handle secured by a magnet
- Walnut wood base with metal joint and magnetic fastening
- Dot click adjustment to easily change size of grind
- Comes with a storage pouch
- Hardened stainless steel conical burrs
- Dual bearing system to stabilise the shaft and ensure even grind
- The body of the grinder and the base now have a metal join to ensure a more secure attachment
Cleaning the grinders is easy, just unscrew, brush and put back together again. The following video will make it a breeze:
There are now several different grinders to choose from in the Timemore range; a wooden based chestnut, transparent based chestnut or screw on base with the Nano and Slim grinders.