With this commercial set you will be able to produce clean, smooth, flavourful coffee without any unpleasant acidic tastes.
You can brew around 8 litres of coffee at a time in a simple and convenient way. The process takes from 12 to 24 hours and involves very little attention. Coffee produced this way is perfect served chilled or can work as a base for various drinks.
The set is easy to maintain, solid and BPA-free.
Includes a lift that enables you to produce more coffee.
The box contains: - Brewing Container - Spigot - Lift
Commercial Toddy Coffee Instructions
The Commercial Toddy Maker is designed to brew 2.27kg of coffee at a time, and yield 11L of extract.
1. Insert one Commercial filter into the strainer. Put strainer and filter into brewing container with the open end facing upwards.
2. Put 2.27kg of course grind coffee into the filter.
3. Pour approximately 6.6 liters of cool water into the open filter, making sure to saturate all the coffee grounds.
4. Tie the filter bag closed with the attached string. The string should be tied approximately 3 inches from the top of the filter bag. Leave plenty of room for the coffee to move around. (Tying the bag too tight will result in dry pockets in the grounds and the coffee concentrate will be very weak.)
5. Add 6.6 more liters of cool water to the brewing container.
6. Optional: gently massage the grounds (through the strainer) to assure saturation.
7. Cover with lid and let brew for 8-16 hours.
8. Drain extract into a suitable storage container, and refrigerate. Yield should be approximately 9.5 liters. If grounds block spigot, gently move grounds from in front of spigot.
9. Disposal/clean-up - Lift grounds and filter from brewing container using the strainer. Dispose of filter and grounds (caution - filter is fragile when wet and subject to tearing). Rinse strainer and air dry.
Use this protocol form to assess the properties of your cold brew.
Note: strainer is re-usable, filter bag is not re-usable.
You'll find more information on the Toddy Commerical Brewer here:
Check out Toddy on their YouTube channel for more inspiration.
Toddy code: CMLTCM
Recently viewed products
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …