Descales 9 times more effectively than white vinegar and has practically no odour.
Features and benefits
- Contains a synergistic blend of 4 organic acids that give outstanding scale removal
- LOD Green is listed by OMRI and BFA and is suitable for use in organic systems.It is also listed by NSF as being suitable for use in food processing areas.
- Safe to use on aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
- Readily biodegradable and safe for septic systems.
- Phosphate free
- GMO free
- Designed for espresso machines & coffee brewers LOD Green can also be used in kettles, urns and bain maries.
- Follow the machine manufacturer's instructions to descale (decalcify or delime) the espresso machine or coffee brewer.
- For kettles mix 100ml of LOD Green with 500ml water and leave it for a few hours before rinsing thoroughly.
- Always rinse the machine at least twice with fresh water after decalcifying and before re-filling and reusing the machine.
Bottle of 1 L
- 8 cleaning cycles per bottle
Bottle of 250ml
- 2 cleaning cycles per bottle
NSF, BFA registered product and OMRI listed registered.
Data Sheet click here: LOD Green Descaler