Dual color cupping cups are sold in packs of 6 units.
- Brown on the inside and white on the outside
- 150ml & 200ml visual measuring lines on inside of cups
- Darkened inside for 'blind' cupping of coffee
- Can be printed with own logo for additional cost
And this is how you cup:
1) Measure up 12g of coffee beans and grind 'em coarse
2) Add 200ml of boiling water
3) Let it brew for 4 minutes
4) Carefully remove the coffee grounds that have floated to the top
5) Sniff up the amazing aromas from the beautiful brew
6) Now take out your spoon, slurp and inhale the wonders of your coffee
7) Spit or swallow, your choice but make sure you clean the spoon before the next cup...can't have cross contamination now!