Handy manual brewer for those who want to make a smooth, butt-kicking coffee on the go or at home.
Loved by millions and so simple to use, many claim that once you own an AeroPress you won’t want to brew another way. With the total immersion and fast filtration you'll experience a smooth, rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. (Smooth without bitterness – somewhat a general life goal, right?)
Comes with full instructions for use; just add your coffee and water. Experiment to find your preferred brew! You'll be able to brew American style or espresso like coffee to make latte & cappuccino drinks.
- Rapid, total immersion gives smooth, perfect coffee every time
- Makes 1-4 cups in about 1 minute
- Lightweight and portable, making it perfect for camping and holidays
- Micro-Filtered for grit free coffee
- Actual ‘press time’ is just 20 seconds
- Simple and quick to clean; there’s no washing-up of fiddly parts
- Comes complete with 350 filters, scoop, funnel and stirrer
Treat your AeroPress with love, hand wash in warm water and not in the dishwasher.
DID YOU KNOW?
You can brew up to 4 cups, not many people know this but now you're one of them. Simply use more coffee, about 60g and fill the chamber up to the 4 marking on the outside. Then fill up to approx 1 litre with hot water to dilute.
Another interesting and little known fact; the plunger is your secret weapon. It can be the measuring cup and a kettle. Fill it with hot water and you'll find that amount is perfect for a full AeroPress.
If you're feeling really adventurous (we see you, go for it) try brewing with a stainless steel disc filter for a different brew or even try cold brewing. You don't actually need a new filter paper for each brew, just wash off and reuse.
DO TRY THIS AT HOME
Recipe for Inverted Aeropress
- 12 grams coffee (grind size in between filter & espresso)
- 45 seconds bloom (75g water at 88 C)
- 45 second steep (85 C)
- 200g total water
- Press at 1.30 min.