High Performance cleaning powder for semi automatic machines. 100g
The premium espresso machine cleaner for professional espresso machines.
Cafetto® Espresso Clean® has been tested by NSF and certified to protocol P152. This guarantees that Cafetto Espresso Clean will not taint the coffee and is not corrosive to the espresso machine.
Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
• Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
• For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
• Start cycle and allow run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
• Stop cycle and allow to sit for 1o seconds.
• Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
• Remove the group handle and rinse well the blind filler under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
• Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
• Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Clean® for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.