A glass teapot from Kinto with their standard touch of elegance combined with perfect practicality.
If you often experience your tea having a bitter taste, this could help. The leaves are free to float, brew and hang out in the water rather than being pressed at the bottom of the server to release any unwanted flavors.
- Large arched handle for a good grip
- Heat resistant glass
- Stainless steel strainer built into the lid which has a silicone ring to ensure you can use one hand to pour without the lid falling off
- Flat lid to be able to stack several teapots if required
- Dimensions : Diameter : 7.8cm; H: 10cm; W:14cm
- Capacity: 460ml or 720ml
- Maximum temperature differential: 150℃
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- While the glass is hot, do not pour cold liquids into it, also advisable not to place it on a wet cloth or a wet surface when hot.